If ASQA grants the application, the applicant will be issued with:
- a Certificate of Registration
- a scope of registration document
- details of the period for which the organisation is registered
- details of any conditions which apply to the registration, and
- details of the registration fee payable.
If ASQA rejects an application for registration, it will state the reasons for its decision.
Under Sections 199 to 203 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011, an applicant can apply for review of the decision to reject an application for registration as an RTO reconsidered. Applicants can also apply to have a decision concerning the period or conditions of registration reconsidered.